About Elco Investor Services
EIS is a venture investment group comprised of legal professionals with domain expertise in the anti-trust Interest Rate Derivatives (IRD) litigation in the US and a consortium of capital market transaction and investment professionals with vast experience analyzing complex financial derivative claims in the US and internationally.
Elco Investor Services (EIS) has facilitated the funding of the Stichting Elco Foundation and will continue to support and facilitate all marketing and advertising activities, collection of dedicated case documents, website operations, direct contact with all participants, contract collection from participants, data collection directly from each participant or its respective custodian in various locales, loss calculation and loss certification of participant losses and pay-out administration in the event of a settlement fund established by the Defendants.
EIS is fully funding the litigation in the Netherlands and participation by eligible claimants bears no upfront cost or counter suit risk. Thus joining the Foundation is a risk-free event (up-front cost, liability or otherwise). EIS assumes all risk and cost for the litigation. Participants agree to support a fee contingent on a favorable outcome for eligible claimants payable to EIS in the event of a successful recovery outcome for damaged Participants.
Foundation Board Members
Dick Bouma (Chair)
- Fmr. Deputy Judge at the Court of Appeal in the Hague
- Attorney-at-Law from 1970 – 2010
Jos van Huut
- Accountant in public practice since 1977
- Partner International Accountancy firm from 1980-2012
Jop Rosenberg Polak
- Attorney-at-Law from 1978 to 2016
Supervisory Board Members
- Fmr. Deputy Judge at the Court of Appeal of Arnhem
- Bankruptcy Attorney-at-Law from 1975 – 2006 at Van Doorne
Patrick van Gerwen
- Principal at Cadension (financial expert consulting firm)
- Fmr. Director at ING Investment Management